10 reasons to say YES to a marquee wedding
Dreaming of a wedding which oozes your personal taste and meets all of your requirements? Marquees are a popular option for wedding receptions as they can be tailored to suit your individual needs. From flexible sizing and flooring to personalised design and outdoor pursuits – marquees are perfect for a unique, fun-filled wedding. Here’s 10 reasons why we love a marquee wedding.
1) Fabulous flooring. Most marquees come with standard cord carpet flooring, however, there is always room for adding that personal touch. Whether you opt for carpet or a disco dance floor.
2) Flexible sectioning. Parts of a marquee can be sectioned off so that you can personalise the layout. You could have one section for the wedding breakfast, one for the dance floor and a hidden section for the caterers.
3) Size. Whether you’re wanting your marquee to fill a small garden or a large field, marquees are available in all shapes and sizes. This allows for lots of flexibility with guest lists, location and design.
4) Price. Whilst paying for a marquee on top of your venue hire can be costly, it will guarantee privacy and tends to cost less than paying for exclusive use of a venue. However, if you have a large garden or are able to rent a field, marquees can be a cost effective solution.
5) Room with a view. Take advantage of the beautiful views by choosing a marquee with panoramic window panels. We stock panoramic windows and a clear gable to really bring the outside in.
6) All year round. You may be thinking that a marquee is only appropriate for a summer wedding, but marquees can be used all year round and can successfully withstand wind, rain and even snow. Just another reason why we love them!
7) Temperature. With the uncertainty of the British weather, many people assume that a marquee wedding would be too cold – especially in the evening. With efficient modern heating, marquees can be successfully heated all year round to the perfect temperature. We stock a number of effcient space heaters and thermastates to keep the space at a comfortable temperature.
8) Outdoor pursuits. Marquee weddings are great for a summer wedding. Be at one with nature incorporating fire pits, tree swings and picnic areas into your big day. marquees love the idea of using a series of smaller marquees to create a summery, fete vibe.
9) Blank canvas. Whether you’re dreaming of a moroccan themed lounge or fairylit wonderland, marquees enable you to get creative with your decor and styling. From bunting and mason jars to chandeliers and lanterns – transform the ambiance with these extras.
10) Electricity. Caterers, heating, lighting, music- there are so many wedding components that need electricity! However, hiring a marquee doesn’t mean you’re going to have an electricity meltdown. We'll make contact with you caterer, band, DJ etc, get their requirments and suggest a generator that works for you.